Graceful Expressions Dance Education - Jon Schweitzer of Graceful Expressions Dance - Rude and Nasty Individual
The following review of this business is strictly my own personal opinion based upon my dealings with one of Graceful Expressions' principals, Jon Schweitzer.This clown called me to discuss business and did not leave me a voicemail message so I assumed that he was a telemarketer trying to solicit me for some unwanted service because they usually don’t leave messages.
I returned his call and left him a voicemail message stating that if he was too lazy to spend 15 to 30 seconds identifying himself and leave me a voicemail message, then he shouldn't bother calling me again. What followed was preposterous.
This complete *** and sorry excuse for a human being vindictively lashed out at me and my business on that idiotic review site called Yelp (I view Yelp as a review site for liberal-minded morons) and bashed my very successful and extremely highly-rated auto transport company for no good reason that I could think of except to hurt my business and tarnish my reputation so that I would lose revenue.
In my opinion, only a miserable and pathetic human being would stoop so low as to do something like that and I feel that this sissy-boy is obviously no real man who would say these things about me to my face.As a result, although the dance instruction here might be good, I feel compelled to warn people to exercise extreme caution when dealing with this ***’s company because he is listed online as a part owner and my belief is that a company is only as good as the individual who runs it.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor owner attitude
- Preferred solution:
- I want an apology from Jon Schweitzer and for him to remove his false and malicious review about my company on Yelp.
- Product or service
- Graceful Expressions Dance Education Dance School
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "THE COLLEGE IS NOT PROVIDING THE STUDENTS WITH INTERNSHIP AND 2 YEAR WORK PERMIT IN MALDIVES AS PROMISED. Whereas promises were made to us and students that if student completes his..."
- "Hey difry_uti, I went to NTI in 2010. Its is a scam! NTI LIED!!! In every aspect pertaining to the school. From the recruiter coming to my home to graduating..."
- "Dear Admin, Hi. My name is Sessario Bayu Mangkara. I live in Jakarta and I worked as a freelancer for environmental consulting. I am confusing about my membership status in..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "Schnauzersrus.com is a wonderful place to buy a puppy. That's why she gets top dollar for her puppies. You get what you pay for. Marcimo the person who posted the..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."